At Monday’s meeting we talked about the Crew going to Philmont in 2012.
We have secured a trek leaving base camp on July 26th 2012 for a 10 day trek. We need to send in a confirmation, along with $250 per attendee as soon as possible.
We looked at the BSA Video about Philmont:
I have attached the paperwork and cost estimates for the trek below in both Word and PDF format. If you have any questions, please let me know. At this point we must have a decision by next week (2/17).